Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Character Identity

After discussing the main characters from The Hunger Games, which character do you identify with the most and why? (If you need to review the characters we've discussed, a list of them and their descriptions can be found on Edmodo.) Insert a picture of the character you have selected with your response.

28 comments:

  1. i think the character that was the only one that won the game in town was the most because he knows what kind of an effect the game has on him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gale Hawthorne because i feel thast she shouldnt b in there becauise she been through to much to be playing this game she already lost her father n mother n she edont need her life takn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gale Hawthorne is NOT a girl. Please pay attention to the novel as you listen!!!

      Delete
  3. Peeta. I feel out of place sometimes and like I don't have some of the main skills needed to succecced in some things in life. He feels he doesn't have what it takes to survive the Hunger Games and in some situations, I feel I don't have what it takes to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gale Hawthrone beacuse i feel that shouldnt be apart of the game cause she is already going thriugh so much when she lost her farther and mother and the same dont need to happen to her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gale Hawthorne is NOT a girl. Please pay attention to the novel as you listen!!!

      Delete
  5. I feel that Peeta is very relavent to me. He seems to feel out of place and i really feel that way alot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peeta Mellark bc some of his traits match mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think Peeta would be a comparison to me because sometimes i feel out of place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gale Hawthorne because I feel that should'nt be apart of the Hunger Game because she is already going through alot of things with her parents she lost her mother and father at the same time and that do not need to happen to her. So she needs to get out the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gale Hawthorne is NOT a girl. Please pay attention to the novel as you listen!!!

      Delete
  9. I feel that it is Peeta to me because He always seems to feel out of place and sometimes i think that alot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I relate to Peeta because I would do whatever it takes to protect a loved one. I feel I relate to haymitch because he gives good, on time gifts that can make someone really happy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would indentify myself as Katniss. The reason is that she is strong and ahe will do anything to provide her family after the loss of her dad, and that she doesn't give up in the Hunger Games.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gale Hawthorne because she done been through alot of things with her parents, when she last her mother and father at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gale Hawthorne is NOT a girl. Please pay attention to the novel as you listen!!!

      Delete
  13. i feel like im in the same position as katniss because she is strong and love and protect her family

    ReplyDelete
  14. i think im more like katniss because i can be a really strong willed person when i really want something.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would compare myself with Gale Hawthorne because we have many similarities. Being a leader, a hunter, and provider for his family.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I would be more like Gale Hawthorne, because were share similar interest and values. Values such individuality, leadership roles, and going out the way to do what i have to.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think Katniss Everdeen and i have share the will power to make somthing out ours life.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I chose Katniss Everdeen because we share similar vaules such as were both strong-willed and we both own up to our promises.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I thinh Katniss because she trustworthly and have the power to make nothing out of something..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Katniss Everdeen is the main character to me because she's a teenager and she has to put up with alot such as caring for a family at a young age. In the end she's she's a winner

    ReplyDelete
  21. The character, i identify with is Peeta Mellark because, he is an baker of a father and a mother. Also he his brave and always cooking for people not in his family,but for all the town peoples.Also he his looking out for people.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think that Katniss Everdeen is the more strong character. That is trying to survive the hungry games. Because, Katniss is a strong willing teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think Gail would be the person i could identify with the most because he is a strong and resourceful

    ReplyDelete
  24. i think Katniss because she is brave and trying to survive the hunger games for her family.she helps her family.

    ReplyDelete