If I knew what I was doing I could survive, but if I didn't, I'd be in deep poopoo. Maybe there's some survival class I can take...anyway I don't think I would survive, basen on my Man vs. Wild quiz. Anyway, I need a Mellow Yellow...no pun intended
Since I did Bear proud on the quiz, I think I can manage in the wild. I have a feeling I'd be constantly scraping and bruising myself, but by sticking to basics, I think I'll live.
In man vs. wild i think it would be hard to survive. Because, of the situation in man vs. wild.
ReplyDeleteoh yeah!!!!!! i can wit the spirit on my side an the lord can i get a amen
ReplyDeletein man vs wild i dont think i could survive it do to becaus ei feel it too much to do to survive the wild and i couldnt do it
ReplyDeletelol earl u dumb... but im with him on tha
ReplyDeleteI could survive in Man vs Wild because this is my show, you can drop me off anywhere and i could survive on my own for weeks.
ReplyDeleteNO! bc i dont like playing in the woods , and i dont eat in and everything
ReplyDeletei dont think i could survive because the wind has many harmless things some people can handle by there self.
ReplyDeleteThe wind, really? You're scared of the wind? Wooooooowwwww.
DeleteIf I knew what I was doing I could survive, but if I didn't, I'd be in deep poopoo. Maybe there's some survival class I can take...anyway I don't think I would survive, basen on my Man vs. Wild quiz. Anyway, I need a Mellow Yellow...no pun intended
ReplyDeleteAccording to the Man vs. Wild quiz, I would die within the first few hours!
ReplyDeleteSince I did Bear proud on the quiz, I think I can manage in the wild. I have a feeling I'd be constantly scraping and bruising myself, but by sticking to basics, I think I'll live.
ReplyDeleteI feel that I could manage being in the wild because im not afraid also because I am a strong young woman who can conquer all that comes my way
ReplyDelete