List below is the link to a questionnaire featuring 12 questions. Take the quiz to see if you'd survive in the wild? Some of you were terrible Hunger Games tributes, so let's see if you do better this time around.
Would You Survive in the Wild?
i believe i would survive the wild because evverything that in the wild i have alot to eat i have trees where i can set up a camp i have animals i could kill and eat so basically i could survive
ReplyDeletei dont know man because me and wild life dont get along but if i had to i would make a way
ReplyDeleteI could survive in the wild by knowing how to deal with injuries,where to set up camp, and how to always stay near a water source.
ReplyDeleteI survived in the wild, I knew exactally what to do. I'd say i made about a 95 or 98 on the quiz. Quite simple really...
ReplyDeleteI could survive the wild for awhile. Some things about survivning are common sense, which I have alot of. By the way, what month is it?
ReplyDeleteYES, i beleieved i would survive in the wild, cause it would be a new experience for me
ReplyDeleteion think so
ReplyDeleteI think i could survive in the wild with knowing where to set camp and how to treat injuries.
ReplyDeletei think i could survive in the wild with knowing how to set up camp and how to treat injuries.
ReplyDeleteI could survive in the wild because I know how to climb trees and sleep in them to avoid predators. For food I would create traps for animals like squirrels.
ReplyDeleteI would totally survive in the woods. Stay away from snakes, keep running and hiding from creatures, and cook food that you know are safe to eat!
ReplyDeleteyes i can survive the wild because just stay away from predators and set up camp bu water
ReplyDeleteLike I have already stated,in my last blog, I would survive. I just took the quiz and my results were YESIRRE! So I knw for a fact that I would survive.
ReplyDelete